Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Day 1...h-e-d

27th March'2007... My beggining!

I finally get a sense of things to come. 2 months on to h-e-d, it's been very normal until this day! I feel the excitment, numbness and high of being on 'my' set. Cannot get bigger, when you have Kajol on the camera, santoshi on the clap, bharadwaj on the left of camera and kashyap on the right and my parents visible from the extreme corner of my right eye. It was overwhelming! The last time I had this feeling was, shit..never! Its my first and I sure this one will stay with me forever.

In between the madness of action and cut it just seemed forever. My strategy of being calm and composed seemed to elude me. Its this strange feeling where your legs dont feel strong and you want your heartbeat to slow down, but it refuses to. Luckily it did not last long and I heard the golden 'cut' and 'taaliyaan'. Wuuup..I was back...Back to being me, could feel my heartrate returning to normalcy.

Cut to Lunch and vanity- getting ready for the shot. Shot the first scene post lunch and it felt absolutely normal. Relieved at the thought that those symptoms were momentary and I could be my cool, composed self. This is the real action. Wrapped up in couple hours. A good day at office...

No comments: